Jim Bob Solsbery is a humorous Keynote Speaker but at the same time is serious about success. After all, for over 30 years he succeeded as a business owner and entrepreneur, educator, professional trainer and even an Executive Director for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. He’s learned a lot about the best way to succeed on important tasks, and do it as efficiently as possible.
Jim Bob learned years ago that all successful and happy people share two important traits: a positive attitude, and a healthy sense of humor. And the more challenges that successful people have to face, the more important those traits become.
Such people are pretty easy to spot in any crowd or workplace:
- Positive people are prone to experience prolonged periods of happiness, joy, and an uncanny ability to solve problems. They are generous with their praise, always ready with a big smile, and eager to share whatever’s most positive about any situation.
- A healthy sense of humor tends to make people happier, more productive, and able to channel all their positive energy into extremely worthwhile pursuits. They become famous for resolving thorny problems, making everyone feel more special, and doggedly demonstrating their positive outlook on life.
“Most of us need to put some effort into developing our healthy sense of humor and positive attitude,” Jim Bob admits. “After all, unproductive behavior didn’t just appear overnight. But sometimes, minor adjustments to our perspective may be all we need to take charge of our attitude and succeed!”
Jim Bob is living proof that a Humor Attitude works, and appreciates all those people–especially his lovely wife Jan–who have reminded him over the years that Humor Is An Attitude.
Jim Bob has seen many people trying their best to make life more complicated than it has to be. On the other hand, his role models have shown him that we can take our life mission seriously and still keep everything simple. All it takes is the steady application of our Humor Attitude, by learning how to “laugh your way out!
Jim Bob’s Bio List
- Graduate of Texas A & M University
- Vietnam Veteran
- Former Educator/Coach
- Executive Director for the U. S. Department of Agriculture
- National Trainer for U. S. Department of Agriculture
- Partner/Manager for Oilfield Service Company
- Owner, Retail Specialty Meat Company
- Active Member, National Speakers Association
- Membership Chairperson of National Association with 8,000 members
- Secretary/Treasurer of State Employee Association
- Convention Chairman for National Association Convention
- Winner of National Association Humor Writers Award for “Laugh Your Way Out”
- National Award Winner for Outstanding Community Service
- Presented to over 1000 audiences
- Married to wife, Jan, an educator
- Father to son, Cade, a policeman